Tuesday 9 October 2012

Review report - 600 words

Review Reprt


On week one i made myself set up a blogging network for myself so later on i could then introduce my video profile. then i did my introduction to my video and started planing out my script and story boards.
 i have completed this and met my target for my work to be fully completed, i made sure when i got home i did all the work in class saving it and taking it on my USB.
i have learnt that if i put more effort into my work then i can get a good grade i also learned that i can indeed edit videos and create them and they will get better as i keep doing them, my methods of this was asking for help then doing it my self and i enjoyed learning how to make the video its self.
in future i will try to take more things in rather than taking things in one by one so the whole process is much easier to tackle with.

on week two my target was too learn how to use the equipment camera and also disguising existing video profiles and adding more to my script and planning made sure i succeeded  in that and completed that and met that target have learnt that i am good with the camera and i know how to opp-orate the camera with the learning activity's we had done with the camera have found out that i am more motivated by actually competing against my class mates in my learning because it makes everything more  exciting in the work because you want to see how other videos will turn out.in the future i will again put my had up more if i don't understand things about the camera rather than just pressing the buttons on the camera.

on week three my target was to start filming properly and review my footage that i had shot,i felt like i had done that with every camera shot of my video and analysed what had needed to be changed and what i wanted to add so i re did some of my scenes to help my video be a success,i have learnt that in this type of task that my learning was good and that i can have a more of an understanding in what i am doing in my video analyzing have learnt that i am motivated by sitting down with my teacher and discussing what part of my film is good and what parts i may have to change, so i enjoyed the good and bad feedback, what frustrates me was sometimes i wasn't quit sure if my ideas would go out to plan and if i could carry them out. in future i will  try to listen to more advice for me to make my video good and  for me to also be an effective learner.

on week four my target was to edit my video more and complete work for my assessment achieved this by using he Mac and finally putting all my shots together also adding music and other special effects to make my video more interesting to my people’s have learnt that i have developed a skill as i went on for editing although i still feel it wasn't as good as others but then i got use to the software i was using. what motivates me as a learner is again competition with other peoples videos in the class and how they are editing there own video and how good mine has to be, this makes it challenging for me and i really enjoy it. what frustrates ne is sometimes when the editing is not going as well as you thought it was when you see other peoples editing. In future i will try to make my editing more cleaner and try and advance my skills in it more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment