Tuesday 8 April 2014

Evaluation for final project photography



I think that my pictures that I created for my final piece were good at the end of the day, I made sure that the planning towards the whole project was very accurate ,at first my final project was going to be about food and different types of food and what you can create out of them ,e.g. peoples faces ,cars and other objects. I then decided to change my idea to pictures of people looking gloomy and in winter jacket and then gave it an effect to make it look different.

I fell that I could have maybe improved my final idea by taking a lot more pictures and making and make everyone have a different facial expression instead of just the of just the one ,because it would have made it look different and made the final project look like even though its a winter effect but also it is also to do with different emotions.

But overall I think the project went well and the build up to it was good because I managed to complete it and had some inspirations from the other tasks that I done e.g. light graffiti , light orbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment