Saturday 5 April 2014

Evaluation sports relief

My Role

This is an evaluation of the things that i did that lead up to the student awards on the 10th of March 2014, I will some up a few things that happened that night and the role me and my group played that night
I did group work and the people I worked with in the group were Rey and Moses,
My role was shared with a class mate as we were filming for the sports relief .
We arranged for us to all meet up in  2SW8 to get stared on our ideas .
On the day of the sports relief ,  I was the camera man number 1 ,which meant that i had a role of importance by making sure i was positioned correctly  .we prepared for the day by practising we only had at least 45 minutes to practice as everyone had to get into the correct positions , I think we had a good day when filming the practice as we practice one day ahead of the actual event and we also came in early on production day in the morning to practice our roles.

I also had another role in the live performances and I took to stage with my class mate Rey and I did a performance for our groups as we didn't have any live performances at the time so we volunteered our selfs to help the group  

No comments:

Post a Comment