Monday 9 June 2014

Rewind mind map sue

First ideas

Shoot a story with a normal narrative ,then edit the story then ill play the story backwards ,flipping the narrative and the events of the story backwards.

Rewind video ,so a story that starts from finish and the beginning is the end of the story.

Second ideas
Green screen of me interacting with my self chasing myself in different backgrounds e.g. sunset background ,space background , jungle scene of me running


Third ideas

My third idea would be to do something similar to what I saw at Tatemorden gallery ,where a woman was in therapy talking to herself about her problems and it was being projected on the other side of the room , so there was two videos of her giving herself advice and one was distressed. but instead of a therapy session i will make it different and interview myself about music and ask myself various questions

Fourth idea

My fourth idea would be to show different peoples identity In the video with different music in the background relating to the lines "that's not me" ,I will gather a few people to be in my video installation and use the surroundings and put my own kind of flavour to it ,to make it as creative as possible,I will use at least 6 people for my video and I will use an empty space.



No comments:

Post a Comment