Saturday 7 June 2014

Evaluation sues Video installation

Evaluation

I had some good shots of people being themselfs in the video I used abit of blurred camera techniques  for one or two of the shots I took of people ,i also added some of my own writing in the background and used my surroundings well for my final project so it can look as natural as possible.

I think that overall the final piece I did for my video installation was good because I showed different peoples emotions in the video and related the songs with the people who were on the video,I had to change some if my ideas to make it for with my project because at first I was going to make it a video where you can rewind and it was going to be telling a story any made up story ,e.g a well known fairy tail like (the three little pigs )but acted out in real life ,but I decided to change it because the idea was too complicated at some parts.

I think that I could have improved my final piece abit more by maybe adding a few more people in the video doing different emotions to get there charter and maybe edited it in maybe in reverse too see how it would look and to get the same rewinded effect that I originally planed  ,it would have been more different as the whole almost story like idea I produced would have been more better.

White board
Pen
Drawings
Camera
Computer

No comments:

Post a Comment