Thursday 13 September 2012

Time management - 400 words


400 words



I will structure my idea plans very well and I shall make sure every piece of work I do not complete is then completed. I shall do at least an hour of work to make sure my work is fully completed to the best of my ability. If I am stuck on my work then I will go to my tutor or any of my teachers taht work in the department and will ask for help if the task is difficult. Also, i'll structure my timetable to keep myself on track with work, sleep and timing. If I am ill or away for any reason I will also take the time to talk to my buddy for any other work I have to do or have missed out on in order for me to catch up, or if my buddy is away then I will help he or she out on their work and give them the necessary items e.g. sheets/documents to help them in our work. i will take it upon myself to get a diary so I can record things that i need or any targets my form tutor of teacher gives me, so I know what I need to focus on and so I can improve on my learning in college; If I am in need of any help or advice then i can go to student support care and they can talk to me and give me good advice.

There are a lot of useful resources available in the college for me like ,the gym ,this can help me in a lot of ways ,i wouldn't have to go to a gym and pay a lot of money where as in city of Westminster i can go to the gym and pay once a year which is not a lot at all considering how much other gyms costs, there is also a dance studio where you can dance if you have a passion for dancing and you need to practice which is always good and it is open to all members of the college. also we have a canteen where if you feel you do not need to come out of college to go to the shops you can always go to the canteen and get lunch which is easier than going out of college. The college also has a games area for break time and lunch time where you can hang out with friends and you can interact with other students you have not met them yet it’s a good way of making new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment