Friday 14 September 2012

MY profile



Hey everyone my name is Alex my full name is Alex Denzil Johnson Cole ,but most times my friends and family call me Lexi or Lex because they are to lazy to say my real name but still love them all. Lexi is a baby name my mum gave me when i was young and it is still used up today even though i've grown up and maybe out grown the name.



i have only one brother he's 21 years old and we lots of fights even though he's older than me he should know better ,but he's family so he's going to be around for a while so i have to deal with it*sighs*

i love to listen to music mostly grime music and i hope to one day get on a big platform and perform to people as i really like to show my talent. My MC name is PK and i hope to one day get my name known around the place. i have a few videos on youtube and i also work with my partner Saint P we go studio a lot and make a lot of songs together.

No comments:

Post a Comment