Sunday 16 December 2012

CV



Name: My name is Alexander Johnson-Cole

Address:
Flat 36 park dwellings
Garnett road Hampstead
NW3 2XP

Number: 07949890462

Email: alexjohncole@live.com

Education: I studied in St James catholic high school for six years and then I left to do a media course which i currently study in City of Westminster college where enjoy myself the most.

Qualifications:
Maths C
English lit C
English language B
ICT Merit/B
Religious Education A
Art B
Health and nutrition B
last year Business studies B

Skills: I am good with music and using the computer i currently do my own music and recording that means from making my own instrumentals/beats to writing my own lyrics. 

Employment: I did work experience in abbey centre for the Sundanese woman association ,which meant I had to do some business work and see how things work in the business.
i also go on holiday every year to america to help my uncle to do building work and constructions, which means building inside the house to fixing outside the house

Media related experience: i do not really have a lot of media experience but i do use my camera to take pictures and videos for my music sometimes editing the video.

Interests and achievements:
my interests are media studies ,watching films playing football and also going to the studio to make music

References: my references are my teachers fro my college Lucy and Barrington Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment