Monday 17 December 2012

Video purposal 400 words



My video genre is going to be GRIME music


I will also have a few people in the video maybe dancing; I will have different camera angles to show different angles of the main person in the video to tell the story of what is going on, I will use eye levels bird’s eye view and worm's eye. I want my video to be a bit like a video I've seen before "rival they said" which has different camera angles and different shots of him when he is rapping also some imagines of him in the recording studio. The location of my video will in playground/park, and will be set in Camden town because there is a lot of people present and it’s a busy area and you get the effect of people walking around minding their own business as the video is taking place. In my video i am going to have a long shot wide shot where you can see my body and see what things are going on in the background at the same time, The sound in the background playing will be the music of my choice that i will make myself, There will be different clips of me in the video and different clips of other people in the video featuring. The setting of the video shoot will be in the day time so you can see what’s going on around the place rather than it being at night and you can’t really see a lot of what is going on because of the lighting. I will also have other artists featuring in the video so you will not only just see my face but other people I get in my music video. in my video we will also be walking around the place to looking at different shops and different places in Camden area and trying to get random people on the camera to maybe say a line in the song to get them more involved in the video. 




















                 

No comments:

Post a Comment