Friday 14 December 2012

What is my role? purposal









What is my role Proposal?




What is your role?

In my group there are three of us and we will be all doing different roles Ray will be editing the video after it has been done making sure if any mistakes arebeen made we can fix them and make them better and Belinda will be recording the footage that we get, my role is to interview people asking the students in the college what they would like in a relationship and how would they cope in a relationship, also asking them how they would feel in certain situations if things were to happen to them in a relationship and go wrong but we will also be doing different scenes so we will be switching roles rather than just having one person just doing the same role.

Here are lists of different items I will need for my assignment for any sort of back up.
I will need a Video camera to record the footage with me and my group.
I will also basically need a Digital recording media/tape, chip, drive in order for the video interview to actually work properly. 
Me and my group will also be using microphones we are not sure which kind yet but we will need good microphones in order for our interview to sound good.
I will need spare batteries and cable headphones just in case anything were to happen to them or if we run out of batteries for the video we can use new ones to continue our recording.
I will need paper and pens so I can write down the questions being asked in case I forget, i will also need a paper and pen for other things to maybe write down notes and also to plan the pole in what most people have said then I have a rough idea in what I will need to transfer from the paper to maybe the computer.

We will need a computer to tally things out at the end of the pole to see how many people have said the same thing and how many people have chosen to say another. Also we will need the computer to do some editing for our presentation to be more professional and entertaining putting music and colour into it.

I will need a place to locate where I will be asking the questions with my group and we have chosen the third floor in college at lunch time where the college is most at its busiest, we chose this time because we found out we can catch a lot of people at this hour and most people are willing to take part in the questions rather than doing it in the morning were people are not really responsive or after college were everyone is tired and just wants to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment