Sunday 16 December 2012

Cover letter Job



Garnett road 
Hampstead
London NW3 2XP
Tel: 07949890462



Dave Stabley Smith

Head of MTV

MTV Network Europe studios

17-29 Hawley Crescent

Camden lock

London NW1 8TT


Dear Mr Smith,

I am writing to you because I am a very passionate young person who is looking for a job at your great business wether its behind closed doors or camera work.

 My name is Alex Johnson Cole and I am 18 years old and I have been watching MTV nearly all my life, I enjoy watching the news reports and I also attend the events you host especially the music ones, I do music myself as I am a musician myself, I currently write my own lyrics and know how to make instrumentals, I am also learning how to edit videos in my creative media classes that I take in college so I feel like that I can offer lot for this colourful business that you hold.

I do know that there will be a lot of young eager applicants trying to fill out this job spot but I do feel like have more too give to the business as a whole with the range of talents I have developed.

 I can be contacted by email Alexjohncole@live.com or phone number 07949890462

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and hope to be working with you in the near by future.

Yours sincerely 

Alex Johnson cole

No comments:

Post a Comment