Saturday 22 June 2013

Music video

http://www.youtube.com/embed/oI3y_laphsI

I think that the video was a success as we all had a part in the music video to work on ,we all got people to dance in the video to make it entertaining.

I also felt that the video was fun and entertaining and it will make people laugh as we see different scenes when we are all dancing.

I think tht we cod have shot the music video outside in the open to give it more of a good affect in the video,I feel we could have maybe changed the camera angles Abit more rather than keep it in one little shot ,this made it Abit to static, also we could have structured the video Abit more  ,because when watching the video it didn't really have any conscrpet it was more of random clips we all filmed together.

Overall I still think it was good music video in the end and a good group effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment