Sunday 2 June 2013

What course is right for me?



What course is right for me?

I think that MA TV and film run by Westminster is not really suitable for me because its a university of media art and design but I am  not really looking for a university that has art and design because I do not want to get into the designing side of media ,more of the camera work ,I would like a university that has something to do with sound of music and engineering work for music as I am very interested in music on top of the camera work in creative media

,i think they can all link up great to my future career and in what i would like to study in university as well,  i currently work as a music engineer in my youth centre which is the same as what i study today in my creative media classes, so im really looking for a university that can cover the camera side to creative media and the sound side of things 



No comments:

Post a Comment