Wednesday 12 February 2014

Evaluation staff Awards



My role

This is an evaluation of the things that i did that lead up to the student awards on the 11ths of December 2013 i will some up a few things that happened that night and the role me and my group played that night
I did group work and the people I worked with in the group were Tom Jian Alison and Hannah,
My role was shared with a class mate as we were filming for the student awards.
We arranged for the client to come in at 4:30pm in room 2SW10.We then showed the Head teacher and the client Nadeem the title sequence and then they gave us there opinion on what needed to be changed and what needed to be added in the title sequence.
On the night of the staff awards I was the camera man number 2 and I shared this role with Shqiponoja .we prepared for the night before we shot we did a practice run on how we was going to take turns on who would shoot the first hour of the staff/student awards, I did the first hour and a half then i let Shqiponoja do some of the camera work, i think we could have held the camera in a more comfortable position for both of us because it was straining on our arms at this caused our reactions to change the camera positions a bit slow and camera to be a bit shaky.

But overall i think i did a good job of reserving the battery on the camera as well as we didn't have enough battery in the beginning of the night we made due with the battery we had but just in case we had a spare battery in case the battery did run out on the night

No comments:

Post a Comment