Wednesday 12 February 2014

mind map

 Here are just a few pictures that i have chosen to maybe do for my final project i am still picking and considering ideas for my final ideas the styles and the creativity.

The first picture is a portrait like of the character Dexter but this is a fan art draw portrait, i was thinking that I could recreate this using my self or other class members and use them as a model for the style and technique that is being used in this picture
Another technique I was thinking to use was to recreate this image of the apple with a face and a knife in its mouth for my final piece of my project but maybe change the fruit and change the facial expression of the apple, I was thinking to do more than one facial expression maybe four and then take pictures of all four facial expression and put them together to make an almost mood board of the apples face  
 This was another idea i found interesting my model would have been a girl and to recreate this picture , i would have changed the panda to and used different animals , maybe a crocodile using different shades of lipstick of green to give it the jungle and almost real look of a crocodile but still making it simple just like we see in the picture now
This is another idea i feel i can recreate as we see in the picture its a broccoli tree but has been turned into a miniature tree house ,added with little bits of wood , i feel that it would be good to maybe copy the exact idea but maybe do at least three stages of the broccoli imitating a real life tree with the leaves falling off, to make it look like the climate is changing and the tree is getting older, i could take four pictures of the broccoli changing representing the four seasons winter summer autumn spring.
This would be my final idea of what i could do for my final project with food again recreating a palm tree with food but instead of using vegetables replace it with fruit instead, but i would change the fruits and make some creative and unique with the different type fruit , i would use at least 5 different types of fruit to get more colors in and give it a really tropical affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment